Since 1944 AD Construction Group has established itself as a well-regarded refurbishment contractor providing building maintenance services within the public sector, predominantly to local authority housing associations. Working as a close-knit team the organisation has successfully proven time and time again its ability to be a serious competitor in the construction industry.
AD are looking for an admin assistant to join one of our busy Project Delivery teams, providing administrative support to the team as required.
- General administrative duties, including data entry, drafting correspondence and answering incoming calls
- Maintain accurate records particularly in respect of priced contract specification
- Assist in the preparation and processing of invoices and contractual documentation
- Prepare health and safety files and other site documentation
- Prepare survey documentation for client reviews, adding up measurements, organise job folders and prepare spreadsheets
- Good IT knowledge, specifically Microsoft Packages
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Good numerical skills
- Experience in administration
- Knowledge of the construction industry
- Salary - £15,500 to £21,600
- Hours – Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm (1hr for lunch)
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays and Christmas Closure
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Six Month Probationary Period
- As part of the interview process you will required to complete an aptitude test
All applications are assessed in line with the Equal Opportunities Regulations and Data Protection Regulations.