Established in 1944, AD Construction Group has continually expanded its service offerings to align with its growing client base and esteemed reputation. Specialising in a comprehensive range of decorating, building, and repair works throughout London, Kent, and Southeast England, AD consistently delivers exceptional results.
With work hours confined to weekdays and designated time off for bank holidays and Christmas, AD promotes a healthy work-life balance.
Currently, we are seeking a dedicated Customer Support Representative to join our dynamic team operating in Kent and Sussex.
The Customer Support Representative (CSR) plays a crucial role in facilitating effective communication with residents of diverse backgrounds during construction projects. This position entails a dynamic balance between on-site presence and office-based responsibilities, which may include either the head office or a designated site office.
As the job demands proactive engagement with numerous properties, candidates must possess a valid driver's license and be comfortable with extensive driving throughout the day.
· Drafting correspondence to address various matters such as access arrangements, work delays, changes, or additions to the project scope, and resolving any arising issues.
· Handling and addressing residents' concerns and complaints through communication channels including email, phone calls, or in-person visits to their homes.
· Participating in coffee mornings alongside a Foreperson to discuss planned construction activities.
· Compiling Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) through the collection of booklets upon project completion and meticulously recording the outcomes.
· Cultivating strong rapport and fostering positive relationships with residents to ensure satisfaction and smooth project execution.
Qualification & Skills
· Demonstrate proficiency in providing exceptional face-to-face customer service; previous experience in Customer Service Representative (CSR) role is advantageous but not essential.
· Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Ability to adapt communication style to interact effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
· Flexibility to accommodate residents' needs and preferences.
· Strong time management and organisational abilities to ensure efficient workflow.
· Basic understanding of IT systems and software.
· A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be conducted at the company's expense.
· Salary range: £24,000 to £30,000 per annum.
· Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, with a one-hour break for lunch.
· Annual leave entitlement of 21 days, in addition to bank holidays.
· Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
· Initial six month probationary period.
All applications are assessed in line with the Equal Opportunities Regulations and Data Protection Regulations.