Since 1944 AD Construction Group has established itself as a well-regarded refurbishment contractor providing building maintenance services within the public sector, predominantly to local authority housing associations. Working as a close-knit team the organisation has successfully proven time and time again its ability to be a serious competitor in the construction industry.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Finance. The will take charge of the finance department, ensuring that the staff are performing their functions to best of their ability, and ultimately ensuring the financial viability of the company.
- To lead, manage and motivate their team, setting suitable targets and undertaking appraisals to ensure staff training needs are met
- Ensure that effective financial systems/procedures are in place
- Developing new account processes within the company and ensuring financial procedures are adhered to
- Working with Sage and dealing with taxation in the industry
- Be responsible for ensuring their team are complying with the company’s health and safety policy, and good practice in their workspace
- Good administration and organisational skills
- Strong time-management skills
- Good communication, ability to handle problems efficiently
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Proficient IT skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Salary - £60,000 to £65,000
- Hours – Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm (1hr for lunch)
- Holidays + bank holidays and Christmas closure
- Birthday day off
- Location - Sidcup Head Office
- At the interview stage you will be required to complete an aptitude test
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Six Month Probationary Period
All applications are assessed in line with the Equal Opportunities Regulations and Data Protection Regulations.