Contract type: Permanent
Location: London & Kent
Essential: Full UK Driving License
Experienced Foreperson required to cover various projects ranging from kitchen/bathroom replacement, to FRA works and refurbishment and conversions.
Need to plan and supervise the day-to-day activities at site level, and ensure that work is carried out in a safe manner in compliance with all H&S legislation.
After completion of current projects, you would continue on any of our other projects. Most contracts cover London and the South East of England, however the areas covered can be vast and may at times include locations reaching Gloucester and the Midlands.
Because of this driving is a fundamental part of the role. Please do not apply unless you have a full valid driver’s licence, and are willing to undertake distances to and from site, and between sites.
We are looking for a candidate who is a good team player, but is able to use their own initiative where required.
A hard worker with a friendly, easy going nature, who is able to build a rapport with site staff and the team.
The confidence to manage people and tackle problems as and when they arise.
Main Duties: as per job description which can be provided on request
Essential Skills & Experience
- A confident, can do attitude
- Experience of managing a team of trade staff
- Good working knowledge of varied trades
- Experience in a similar role will be highly beneficial
- An awareness of cost control
- A flexible approach to the role
- The ability to work alone and report back to management where necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to establish good working relationships with clients, the public and subcontractors
- An excellent understanding of Health and Safety
- Ability to manage own time and prioritise workload
- CSCS card holder
- Basic computer skills – however training can be provided
- Scaffold Inspection - Training can be provided
- First Aid – Training can be provided
A DBS check will be required.
A company van and mobile phone will be provided
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 17:00pm
Salary: £32,000 - 35,000 pa
All applications are assessed in line with Equal Opportunities Regulations and held in line with Data Protection Regulations.