AD are looking for a contract admin assistant to join one of our busy Project Delivery teams. The successful candidate will work closely with the Contracts Manager and other team members, doing a range of project delivery based administration tasks.
- To assist in maintaining accurate record systems, including scaffolding inspections and handover paperwork.
- Assist in preparation and processing of subcontractor invoices, labour only payments and contract documentation.
- Ensure RAM’s are received and signed orders are returned, chasing subcontractors where necessary.
- Assist and prepare survey documentations - adding up measurements, organising job folders, preparing spreadsheets etc.
- Communicate efficiently with clients, colleagues and subcontractors.
- Assist in preparing health and safety files and other site documentation.
- General administrative duties e.g. filing, archiving, photocopying, binding etc.
Excellent Microsoft office skills
5 GCSE’s grade C or above (or equivalent) including Maths, English and IT
Good numerical and cost skills
Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Keen desire to progress within the business
Ability to work seamlessly as part of a team
Knowledge of the construction industry
Experience of administration
Sidcup Head Office
8am - 5pm
£14,000 - £20,000
As part of the interview process you will be required to complete an aptitude test.
All applications are assessed in line with Equal Opportunities Regulations and held in line with Data Protection Regulations