Since 1944 AD Construction Group has rapidly expanded the services it offers, in line with its client base and reputation. As a well-regarded refurbishment contractor AD provide building maintenance services within the public sector, predominantly to local authority housing associations. Working as a close knit team the organisation has successfully proven time and time again its ability to be a serious competitor in the construction industry.
We're looking for individuals who are passionate about painting and decorating. Training will be provided.
Minimum GCSE grade of 4/C in both English and Maths.
Painting and Decorating Apprentice Salary and Package:
- Salary £8944.00 per annum
- Company branded uniform and relevant PPE
- A DBS check will be required
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 17:00 pm
- Initial probationary period of 6 months
All applications are assessed in line with the Equal Opportunities Regulations and Data Protection Regulations