Since 1944 AD Construction Group has rapidly expanded the services it offers, in line with its client base and reputation. As a well-regarded refurbishment contractor AD provide building maintenance services within the public sector, predominantly to local authority housing associations. Working as a close knit team the organisation has successfully proven time and time again its ability to be a serious competitor in the construction industry.
We’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Carpenter able to deliver first-class repair services across a variety of properties in the South London area. We can offer you regular work, an attractive and steady salary and standard working hours.
Travelling will play a major part in the role as the job will involve covering many different sites in South London, therefore driving is a must.
Trade skills desired include but are not limited to:
- Driving Licence
- FRA Experience
- CSCS Card
- Own tools
- The ability to work under their own initiative and to the specification of works/contract instructions
- The ability to record all repairs effectively
- Good communications skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
Carpenter Salary and Package:
- Salary £34,500 per annum
- Company van (tracked) and fuel card for business use
- Mobile phone for business use
- Company branded uniform and relevant PPE
- A DBS check will be required
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 17:00 pm
- Initial probationary period of 6 months
All applications are assessed in line with the Equal Opportunities Regulations and Data Protection Regulations for more information please see our website www.theadgroup.co.uk