Are you a great communicator who can deliver excellent customer service? Why not bring your customer experience over to the construction industry?
AD Construction Group carry out a complete range of decorating, building and repair works across London, Kent and the South of England.
We are looking for a Customer Support Representative to join one of our busy teams working on projects covering Islington.
The job involves being proactive in attending to a large number of properties owned by a large housing association. Because of this, candidates must be able to drive and be happy driving for large amounts during the day.
The role of a CSR is to effectively communicate with customers whilst works are carried out. Acting as a vital first point of contact, you will interact with customers face to face, via phone, letter, and email.
Due to the nature of your role, you will split your time between the site and the office. They would expect that your time will be split approximately 80% on-site and 20% at the site office or head office.
As a CSR you will be expected to be on-site every day, but you may use the head office or site office as a base.
- Preparing correspondence to cover issues such as access, delay in works, change/adding works, resolving complaints. Lettering customers for pre-work starts - hand delivery if possible.
- Dealing with customer issues and complaints (via telephone, email, or site visit if necessary).
- Attending coffee mornings on larger sites with the Foreperson, to discuss works that are to be undertaken with customers.
- Collect colour choices for internal communal areas and external where applicable.
- Collecting KPI’s in the form of booklet responses on completion of works. Logging results on an excel spreadsheet.
- Appointment arranging for painters, and sub-contractors where necessary.
- Aid the foreperson in daily tasks that they are unable to over.
- Build good relations with the contractors.
- Strong face-to-face customer service experience
- A confident driver with a full driving licence.
- Must be flexible to accommodate customer needs.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Must be personable and a great communicator - able to adapt to different situations and types of people.
- A DBS check will be required
- Eligible to work in the UK
- You will receive a car allowance for the use of your own vehicle. If you do not have your own vehicle a company vehicle will be provided if you are over the age of 25 due to our insurance.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 17:00 pm
Salary: £21,000 - £26,000 dependent on experience
To apply please send your CV.
All applications are assessed in line with the Equal Opportunities Regulations and Data Protection Regulations for more information please see our website www.theadgroup.co.uk