Since 1944 AD Construction Group has rapidly expanded the services it offers, in line with its client base and reputation. As a well-regarded refurbishment contractor AD provide building maintenance services within the public sector, predominantly to local authority housing associations. Working as a close-knit team the organisation has successfully proven time and time again its ability to be a serious competitor in the construction industry.
With working hours being only weekdays, and having Christmas and bank holidays off, AD allows for a great work and family life balance.
The Site Foreman needs to plan and supervise the day-to-day activities at site level and ensure that work is carried out in a safe manner in compliance with all H&S legislation.
We are currently looking for a Foreman, to be working in Brixton.
After completion of current projects, you would continue onto any of our other projects. Most contracts cover London and the Southeast of England, however the areas covered can be vast and may at times include locations reaching Gloucester and the Midlands.
Because of this, driving is a fundamental part of the role. Please do not apply unless you have a full valid driver’s licence and are willing to undertake distances to and from site, and between sites.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- FRA works
- Asbestos Awareness
- External envelope works – decorations and repairs
- Driving License
- General social housing knowledge
- Experience managing cyclical redecorations and repairs programmes
- Confident – Can do attitude
- Experience managing trade staff across multiple sites
- A working knowledge of a variety of trades
- Cost control awareness
- Good team worker, but can also work on their initiative
- Be able to establish a relationship with the Client, the Public and Subcontractors
- A knowledge of Health and Safety policies
- Time keeping
- IT Literate
Foremen Package and Salary:
- £40,000 to £47,000
- Company Van (tracked) and fuel card for business use
- Mobile Phone for business use
- Company branded uniform and relevant PPE
Additional Information :
- Monday to Friday – 8am to 5pm
- Initial 6-month probationary period
- Holiday plus Christmas and Bank Holidays off
- DBS check will be done on your behalf at the companies expense
- Eligible to work in the UK
All applications are assessed in line with the Equal Opportunities Regulations and Data Protection Regulations for more information please see our website www.theadgroup.co.uk