Since 1944 AD Construction Group has rapidly expanded the services it offers, in line with its client base and reputation. As a well-regarded refurbishment contractor AD provide building maintenance services within the public sector, predominantly to local authority housing associations. Working as a close knit team the organisation has successfully proven time and time again its ability to be a serious competitor in the construction industry.
Description of Role:
We are currently looking for a Labourer to be working in London and Kent. Please do not apply unless you have a full valid driver’s licence and are willing to undertake distances to and from site, and between sites.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- General site labouring duties.
- Keeping site clean and tidy.
- Loading rubbish and waste materials into skips
- Assisting trades on site if required
- Carrying out directions from site supervisors and foreman.
Requirements for the role
- The ability to perform physical tasks (lifting and carrying).
- Good verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working on site
- Valid CSCS
- Be able to provide copies of right to work documents
- A DBS check will be required
- Basic computer skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 17:00 pm
- Initial probationary period of 6 months
All applications are assessed in line with the Equal Opportunities Regulations and Data Protection Regulations for more information please see our website www.theadgroup.co.uk