Since 1944 AD Construction Group has rapidly expanded the services it offers, in line with its client base and reputation. As a well-regarded refurbishment contractor AD provide building maintenance services within the public sector, predominantly to local authority housing associations. Working as a close knit team the organisation has successfully proven time and time again its ability to be a serious competitor in the construction industry.
We’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic multi trade operative able to deliver first-class repair services across a variety of properties in the London area. We can offer you regular work, an attractive and steady salary and standard working hours.
Travelling will play a major part in the role as the job will involve covering many different sites in London, therefore driving is a must.
Trade skills desired include but are not limited to:
- Rendering and Plastering
- Brick repairs / Pointing
- Concrete repairs
- Driving Licence
- Own tools
- The ability to work under their own initiative and to the specification of works/contract instructions
- The ability to record all repairs effectively
- Good communications skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A DBS check will be required
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 17:00 pm
- Initial probationary period of 6 months
All applications are assessed in line with Equal Opportunities Regulations and held in line with Data Protection Regulations.