Are you a great communicator who can deliver excellent customer service?
AD Construction carries out a complete range of decorating, building and repair works across London, Kent and the South of England. We are looking for a Resident Liaison Officer to join one of our busy teams working on projects covering various sites.
You will be working on projects across Outer West London.
The job involves being proactive in attending to a large number of properties owned by a large housing association.
The role of an RLO is to effectively communicate with residents whilst refurbishment works are carried out. Acting as a vital first point of contact, you will interact with residents face to face, via phone, letter and email.
Due to the nature of your role you will split your time between site and the office. We would expect that your time will be split approximately 80% on site and 20% at the site office or head office.
As an RLO you will be expected to be on site every day, but you may use the head office or site office as a base. You will be assigned to a contract with a large Housing Association, covering approximately 3000 to 3500 units per annum.
- Preparing correspondence to cover issues such as access, delay in works, change/adding works, resolving complaints. Lettering residents for pre-work starts - hand delivery if possible
- Dealing with residents issues and complaints (via telephone, email or site visit if necessary
- Attending coffee mornings on larger sites with the Foreperson, to discuss works that are to be undertaken with residents.
- Collect colour choices for internal communal areas and external where applicable.
- Collecting KPI’s in the form of booklet responses on completion of works. Logging results on an excel spreadsheet.
- Appointment arranging for painters, sub-contractors where necessary.
- Aid the foreperson in daily tasks that they are unable to over.
- Build good relations with the contractors.
- No previous RLO experience is necessary
- Must hold a full driving license - If under 25, you will unfortunately not be eligible to be added to our business insurance policy. You will need to be prepared to use your own vehicle and ensure that your policy covers you for Class 1 business use.
- You should be a confident driver
- Must be flexible to accommodate resident needs.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Must be personable and a great communicator - able to adapt to different situations and types of people.
- A DBS check will be required.
- A company vehicle (contingent on age) and mobile phone will be provided.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 17:00 pm
Salary: £17,000 - £19,000
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter.
All applications are assessed in line with Equal Opportunities Regulations and held in line with Data Protection Regulation for more information please see our website www.theadgroup.co.uk