Since 1944 AD Construction Group has rapidly expanded the services it offers, in line with its client base and reputation. As a well-regarded refurbishment contractor AD provide building maintenance services within the public sector, predominantly to local authority housing associations. Working as a close knit team the organisation has successfully proven time and time again its ability to be a serious competitor in the construction industry.
The Department and Team
Due to continued growth we are looking to recruit a graduate SHEQ Officer to join our existing team of SHEQ professionals. As part of this team you will be reporting to our SHEQ Director and working alongside our in house SHEQ Advisor.
This is a great opportunity for someone to develop their skills, knowledge and experience in construction related health and safety with the support and guidance of experienced colleagues.
- Conducting Site Safety Inspections
- Workplace Audits
- Putting together Risk Assessments
- Policy and procedure reviews for SHEQ documents
- Involvement in Fleet and FORS organisation
Skills & Experience
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Construction Industry experience
- Good Working Knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation
- Full Driving License
- Educated to Graduate level
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills are vital
- High functioning IT skills
- Ability to work seamlessly as part of a team
Location: Office based at Head Office (Sidcup DA14) will be expect to visit all sites when necessary
Hours: 8am - 5pm
Starting Salary: £26,000 - £30,000
Initial probationary period of 6 months
As part of the interview process you will be required to complete a short aptitude test.
If you would like to apply for the position please send your CV and a covering letter to the same address.
All applications are assessed in line with Equal Opportunities Regulations and held in line with Data Protection Regulations.