Predominantly AD provide services for Planned, Cyclical and Major Works programmes and projects.
We work with registered housing providers and local authorities to deliver high quality refurbishments, repairs and decorations for homes, public buildings, educational facilities and communities; delivering quality and value in everything we do.
Typical works include:
- Painting and Decorating
- External Repairs and Decorations
- Internal Repairs and Decorations (including specialist finishes)
- Decent Homes
- Kitchen and Bathroom Replacement
- Heating and Gas Works and Systems
- Electrical Works
- Roofing Repairs and Replacements
- Window and Door Renewals and Repairs
- Specialist Facades
- Concrete and Stone Repairs
- Restorations and Renovations
- FRA works - Fire Upgrade and Specialist Coatings
- Brickwork & Wet Trades
- Carpentry & Joinery
- DDA Adaptations
- Energy Efficiency - Environmental Upgrades inc. External / Internal Wall Insulation
Ensuring we fully understand the client’s objectives from the outset, AD never over promise and always deliver quality works, a friendly flexible service and value for money – most importantly we deliver on time.
AD is not a responsive repairs contractor. Instead, all maintenance works we carry out for our clients are of planned/cyclical nature. This means that we can work closely with our clients to formulate intelligent, innovative solutions that prolong the working life of the products and materials we install, saving clients expense and minimising disruption and future breakdowns for our customers.
Click the links below for example case studies and project profiles: